Re: Cars make more economic sense than transit: fact

Mark Gibson wrote in message ...
>I'd prefer the unlicensed jitney/taxi service because it is likely
>to be cheaper and faster than a bus-based mass transit scam.
>Of course I don't think licensing is a good idea in the first place...

You really need to look up the word "scam".

Licencing is bad, but only because it isn't good enough; it needs
to be proven that you can actually operate a vehicle before you
get a licence. So, licences should be harder to get, for operating
any vehicle for any purpose, rather than easier. Plus regulare
checks ...

-Forg (Elsewhere)