Re: Y2K Fears to Stop Cityrail Trains

Eddie Oliver wrote in message  (if they
>occur at all, which still seems to me to be an imaginative assumption
>driven by people who have made heaps of money by
>"consulting" on the subject).
>

>Eddie Oliver

Hear, hear.

I have read about the great rush of belief in the Christian world that the
year 1000 would finish with the second coming!

It seems that we have our own version (a year early!) and that a lot of
people are probably making money.

To get completely off topic - is it more likely that in thousands of years
time. many people will believe that Bill Gates created the world on
01/01/80?

Tony Bailey