Re: All-over advertising trams (Melb)

Gareth Lumsden wrote:

> Route 69 is not an all W class route - W's appear on it because many
> services (not all) are inter-worked with route 16 (not 15).

> Gareth.

I doubt very much that route 69 is interworked with route 16.
They have different terminii at St Kilda and route 69 does not
come into the city.
Route 16 is interworked with route 8 and 69 is independent.
BTW, none of the W class routes (City Circle excepted) are W class
only. I have seen Zs on all routes except 12, which sometimes gets
B2s.

John McCallum