NSW Carriage Info Wanted

I am doing research into the rolling stock used by the NSW Signal &
Telegraph Branch.

NSW Government Railways employed two gangs who repaired the State's vast
railway telephone network.

These gangs were called No.1 and No.2 State Renewals Signals Gang. Their
home depot was at Granville in Sydney.

Both gangs had their own works trains up until the early 1970s.

Would anyone have details of the rolling stock used, including vehicle
numbers and type?

Does anyone also have photos of these trains that I could use?

As far as I can work out, No.2 gang's train usually consisted of four
vehicles:

a timber bodied "A" truck,
a former bogie ice van,
a former Circus elephant van, and
a Pullman type sleeping carriage.

When required, they also used a K truck (to carry portable showers and
toilets, water tank and several trikes) and a 4-wheel KF flat wagon to
carry a Bedford truck.

Any assistance would be appreciated

Robert Wilson