Re: Pass Locos

On Thu, 15 Jan 1998 21:03:08 +1100, "tezza" <tezza@atinet.com.au>
wrote:

>Bob wrote in message <34BD663F.EF4DBFFF@fastlink.com.au>...
>snip
>>How many times have you  seen a log book entry by fitters saying
>>"home depot to attend to". In other words , let someone else
>>worry about it.
>:
>:                                                        Bob

>Many times. My favourite is "tested OK in shed" wether it's "horn not
>working" or "sheds power in 8 notch with full load" :-)

Going a bit off course, this reminds me of the story (probably
apocryphal) of a Bush Pilots' DC-3 pilot who wrote "Left Engine
Missing" (meaning, of course, that one of the pistons was misfiring)
in the maintenance release on return to Cairns.

The mechanic repaired the engine, and wrote underneath the pilot's
entry in the MR:  "Left Engine Found - it's attached to the Left
Wing."