Re: Pass Locos

Bob wrote in message <34BD663F.EF4DBFFF@fastlink.com.au>...
snip

:> :You should look at the 90 class cabs. They are much better than 82s
because
:> they are used by local crews and serviced by local people. This raises a
good
:> point, that is , let someone else fix it or clean it. How many times have
you
:> seen a log book entry by fitters saying "home depot to attend to". In
other
:> words , let someone else worry about it. Also worth noteing is that the
NRC
:> crews I believe are very good with their cab cleanliness. This could also
be
:> said for the 82s while they had them. Yes, its a big bad world out there
and
:> lots of jerks like to make it worse than it should be.
:
:                                                        Bob

Many times. My favourite is "tested OK in shed" wether it's "horn not
working" or "sheds power in 8 notch with full load" :-)
: