Re: Pass Locos

tezza wrote:

> No, I say most locos are useless - which they are. About the only good
> shunting locos are 45's 48's and 49's.  Unfortunately except for the
> upgraded Mark III&IV 48's the rest have shitty cab conditions.
> The 80's shed power when you drop a notch whilst shunting, which is no good
> in a gravity yard. (I didn't miss the smiley)
>
> David Johnson wrote in message <34B8D9AD.63385400@ozemail.com.au>...
> :tezza wrote:
> :
> :> As an aside they're completely useless as a shunting loco.
> :
> :You say that about all locos.  :-Þ
> :
> :--
> :David Johnson
> :CityRail Guard
> :trainman@ozemail.com.au
> :http://www.ozemail.com.au/~trainman/
> :
> :

I wonder if tezza would be a train driver? Sounds like one! They never stop
whinging about a loco. Trouble is they dont know a good thing when they areon
one. O.K. old mate, what is a good loco? It seems that you like to tell us
adout the ones that you dont
like.                                                        Bob