Re: [QLD] Red Rattlers be damned!

The guards right of way indicators at Central station show the illuminated
semaphore symbol at 45 degrees when the signal clears but from memory a letter
E appears below the semaphore until the signal clears sufficiently for a
diesel loco of a train to be stopped clear of the tunnel by the next signal at
danger.  The E of course signifies electrics only (loco hauled or EMUs).  An
illuminated D is also shown when clearance is sufficient for the diesel to
clear the tunnel.

Did I get that right (6 months since I was last there)?

Chris

ntlb7tglr1rb1ii6dl68t3frqv144ioasv@4ax.com">news:ntlb7tglr1rb1ii6dl68t3frqv144ioasv@4ax.com...