Re: Stop Defending Cityrail Attrocious Record

> > Why shut Stratfield to St Mary's to ballast a section of track at
> Doonside?
> >

> Proabley overhead work, or joint welding.
> Last shutdown one track from blacktown to seven hills was dug up and
> replaced.

Isn't it weird though that only a couple of years ago if an entire line was
ripped up, they would introduce block working and run trains wrong road over
the affected section. Quite a few times I caught a citybound train on the
Down Suburban line, or arrived from the city on the Up Main at Westmead. Now
they only seem to line the pockets of the bus companies.