Re: SRA admits liability for rail crash

Ivan, I would shut up before you make an even more spectacular fool of
yourself. "Double Jeopary?" [sic] Whatever you say, it is obvious to all and
sundry that you have a vendetta against State Rail over being done for fare
evasion. If everything worked properly, you would probably complain that you
had nothing to complain about. A system the size of State Rail cannot be
expected to work faultlessly - so get used to it.

Dave

2SbB6.2546$W7.4877@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:2SbB6.2546$W7.4877@news-server.bigpond.net.au...