Re: SRA admits liability for rail crash

"David Bromage" <dbromage@fang.omni.com.au> wrote in message
3AD54414.D7C01EAE@fang.omni.com.au">news:3AD54414.D7C01EAE@fang.omni.com.au...
> Glenbrook rail disaster victims today won a major victory in heir class
> action against the State Rail Authority after the NSW Supreme Court was
> told it had admitted liability for the crash.

Oh gee, like it didn't involve them and wasn't caused by them and their
cruddy system?

Event Majeur doesn't cover it properly, so I guess Double Jeopary does, and
they thought they could use their act to get off it, only to be caught by
the Motor Vehicles Accident Act, and now civil claims.

LOL! The SRA deserves everything it got from the Royal Commision and then
some until they pick up their collective act.

Ivan