Re: SRA admits liability for rail crash

"Ivan Smith" <ivsmith11@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote in message
%mcB6.2626$W7.5654@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:%mcB6.2626$W7.5654@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> Too right. I don't expect them to work flawlessly. I expect them to work
in
> a reasonably responsible manner. I expect them to deliver a service. They
> don't. They don't have proper procedure in place for dealing with
commuters.

Sounds like sour grapes over the fare evasion fine.

> If everything worked properly I wouldn't complain at all, in fact, I'd be
> asking in here why it was working so properly and congratulating those
> responsible. I'd be praising them for the fantastic service. That's what I
> really would like to do, but if the system is cactus then I'm not going to
> heap false praise.

Nobody has suggested that you do. But there has not been one single positive
word or suggestion from you in this newsgroup (well, none that I have read -
must be the crappy news server I pay $US7.95 a month for). Perhaps if you
were a little more objective and didn't get stuck into them constantly, you
would have a bit more credibility. As it is, I (and several friends of mine)
all know that if a post is from you it is going to be "CityRail suck big
time, look what they done now!"

> The SRA has inconvenienced me, fined me,

Quite rightly too - you travelled without a ticket.

> shown what areseholes they can be

And you haven't done this in your postings?

> and generally don't deliver and is in obvious degradation (or have we
> forgotten the pre Olympic scramble to bring it up to speed, that's now
> declining again).
>
> No, I won't shut up. Killfile me if it's bothering you. Thousands of
others
> will if you don't.

There is only one person in my kill file - Che Guava. I do not intend to add
to it.

Dave