Re: Signaller causes SPAD

In article <39bee8d0$0$26532$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:

> <signal_spotter@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> misjudged
> > his approach into the station, slammed on the brakes and nearly
passed
> > the signal at stop.
>
> You assume that's what happened.

OK I shouldn't assume, so...
FACT: Train approached station and brakes were applied rather hard.
FACT: Train came to a rest about a foot from the signal at the end of
the platform which was displaying a red aspect.
You can draw your own conclusions. :-)

> > > Signaller probably threw it back in his face :-)
> > >
> > And I suppose he popped a platform up for him to stop at too.
>
> Lighten up, I was having a bit of fun.

So was I :-)

> > > A guard getting irate isn't really an incident :-)
> >
> > I was actually referring to the late braking approach to the
platform
> > as being the incident.
>
> See above. Don't take everything so seriously, especially when
there's a
> smiley.

I wasn't taking it seriously :-)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/