Re: The Lunatics Have Taken Over Town Hall Station

"magilla gorilla" <choochoo72@mailcity.com> wrote in message
39BEBBDD.AED3E943@mailcity.com">news:39BEBBDD.AED3E943@mailcity.com...
> get used to it during the Olmypics. If it gets over crowded they will
close Town Hall and people will only be able to get
> off. It is a safety issue.

The operative words in your statement were "If it gets crowded". At 1400
yesterday, it wasn't.

Dave

> Michael Lewis wrote:
>
> > At 2:00 pm today barriers all personned by big kids, strewn over the
concourse
> > stopping people from catching trains, forcing little old ladies to climb
up and
> > down stairs or take a s ..h....o...r............t walk to Martin Place
station. Poor police standing round bemused
> > waiting reluctantly for the first fight.
> >
> > The Loonies (or nazis?) have taken over. The fare paying public and the
tourist
> > guests be damned. Ve must have nice empty and safe stations!!!
> >
> > Get these pesky people out.
> >
> > I was about to say, "Seriously, the situation is crazy", but I am
serious already.
> > We are experiencing the first bout of "doctrinaire", rather than
considered and practical measures - similar to the 6:am
> > towing away of cars parked on
> > streets near Bondi Beach, where loony clearway regimes have been
declared, days before the first special bus is to run,