Re: Signaller causes SPAD

Again all you've done is snip bits of my reply and then take them out
of context to form your arguement. I accept constructive critism from
drivers, not whinges. And lastly, I did not develop the signalling
systems in use throughout the world. When I design a layout I have to
follow the standards and principles in use for that system. Your
system. So if you have a gripe about signalling in UK then take it up
with Railtrack. And no I did not design Central or Jubilee lines, but
all you're doing is whinging about it anyway.

regards Ian

In article <8pjvvn$sfn$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  antstig@my-deja.com wrote:
> In article <8pjf7b$88g$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
>   signal_spotter@my-deja.com wrote:
> > The context I was reffering to when I said "would not cause a
problem"
> > was in relation to the signalling, not the passengers on board. >
>
> Well, silly me. I forgot as a designer you would not be concerned
about
> little old ladies breaking a leg because the train was tripped and
> brought to a sudden halt not to mention the stress caused to the
> drivers.
>
> Where I come from we regard a signal passed at danger as a signal
> passed at danger regardless of whose fault it is.
>
> >And FYI I do talk to
> > drivers and I also design signalling in UK.
>
> I hope you didn't design the signals for the Central or Jubillee
Lines!