Re: Signaller causes SPAD

The context I was reffering to when I said "would not cause a problem"
was in relation to the signalling, not the passengers on board. Of
course people are going to be thrown around when you slam your brakes
on. Actually why would you slam your brakes on causing such grief to
passengers. If a stick is thrown back in a drivers face, the locking is
held by approach locking and should he pass it the locking will be held
by route locking. This is different to a driver passing a signal at
stop due to his error in which case it's all bets off because he's only
saving grace will be the tracks in the overlap. And FYI I do talk to
drivers and I also design signalling in UK. It's good to see that
drivers are the same the world over. :-P

regards Ian
Signal Design Engineer