Re: Signaller causes SPAD

In article <8pjf7b$88g$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  signal_spotter@my-deja.com wrote:
> The context I was reffering to when I said "would not cause a problem"
> was in relation to the signalling, not the passengers on board. >

Well, silly me. I forgot as a designer you would not be concerned about
little old ladies breaking a leg because the train was tripped and
brought to a sudden halt not to mention the stress caused to the
drivers.

Where I come from we regard a signal passed at danger as a signal
passed at danger regardless of whose fault it is.

>And FYI I do talk to
> drivers and I also design signalling in UK.

I hope you didn't design the signals for the Central or Jubillee Lines!
:-)

You may talk to drivers but these posts of yours suggest you may not
listen.

>It's good to see that
> drivers are the same the world over. :-P

This sentence just about sums up your attitude. I must ask some signal
engineer friends of mine what they think of signal designer engineers.

Regards

Frank