Re: [OT] Tell your friends not to use ONE.TEL.....go Bigpond lol or someone else!!!

Interested to hear from anyone who has used idx. What sort of service?
Speed? etc. I am looking at chaging ISP's and need to access a Newcastle
POP - they are offering a good unlimited deal in our district at present.

Graham Smith

39bfc4cf$0$26536$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39bfc4cf$0$26536$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...