Re: [OT] Tell your friends not to use ONE.TEL.....go Bigpond lol or someone else!!!

"Steve" <hursteau@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > One.net has been rated rather poorly in a June 2000 waiting room
computer
> > magazine due to 'neverending busy signals'...
>
> iPrimus hardly ever gives busy signals, and if it does, never 2 in a row.
> They offer the same Unlimited deal as One.Net, and So does Ozemail now,

Aren't they all conditional unlimited? A 300mb download limit? I do that in
a day.
Dingoblue is *totally* unlimited. No time/session limits, no download
limits, very rarely ever get a busy signal and get a $40 credit if you're
referred by another user.