Re: [OT] Tell your friends not to use ONE.TEL.....go Bigpond lol or someone else!!!

> One.net has been rated rather poorly in a June 2000 waiting room computer
> magazine due to 'neverending busy signals'...

iPrimus hardly ever gives busy signals, and if it does, never 2 in a row.
They offer the same Unlimited deal as One.Net, and So does Ozemail now, and
I never had any problems with them either when I had that account.

Both Ozemail and iPrimus have recieved awards of some type (iPrimus more
recently)

www.iprimus.com.au
www.ozemail.com.au

Just some advice too, if you like your newsgroups, Optus' server was
terrible when I was with them, but it was a while ago, and things change, I
hope! ...