Re: [OT] Tell your friends not to use ONE.TEL.....go Bigpond lol or someone else!!!

Try IHUG, Unlimited hours and absolutely no download limits, good connection
speeds and very rarely any busy tones.  From memory I have had 1 busy tone
in 12 months.
39bf2912$0$26523$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39bf2912$0$26523$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...