Re: [Vic] Fast train services to go ahead, says Govt

On Thu, 05 Oct 2000 00:00:00 GMT, dbromage@fang.omni.com.au (David
Bromage) wrote:

>Michael (usenet.spam@gunzel.net) wrote:
>> >Have GNRs GMs also been modified in the same way??
>
>> Presumably so, since they can lead.
>
>WCR put in a lot of mod cons for the crew, and the carpet certainly adds
>to the ambience. Compare that with GM10's cab which is more or less in
>original condition (and very well restored!), but meets OHS requirements.
>
>Cheers
>David

My basic query was whether the mods required on the S class are yet
another example of State specific regulations.
ie if someone wanted to run a fan trip from Sydney to Melbourne behind
4201 , would it be banned from entering Victoria??

MD