Re: Siege Mentality? (was Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures)

"Trevor Edmonds" <trevor_edmonds@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a216381$0$19409$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a216381$0$19409$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> David Johnson wrote...
>
> > A number "outsiders" I have spoken to are concerned, because they paid
for
> > items, which are now listed as belonging to Keith.
>
> The items owned by Keith were the first ones purchased, so these comments
> must be decades old.

But you just said he was trustee, that gives him "ownership" for the time
being, as no-one else owns them..

You guys can't see the trees for the forest sometimes..

> > They lapsed their membership
> > because they were not happy with the direction of Dorrigo.
>
> Happens in all preservation groups. Some join and some leave. The DSRM AGM
> was held last Saturday, and the membership seemed well satisfied.

Maybe they are just waiting to own what is rightfully theirs..

If you die tomorrow, none of "your owned rollingstock" is actually your
asset... so who owns it?

Tony.