Re: Siege Mentality? (was Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures)

kmalcolm@tpg.com.au (keith malcolm) wrote in
<cymT5.565$5X1.15925@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net>:

>That attitude of not opening until it is finised is IMHO the reason why
>so many enthusiasts have such a negative attitude towards Dorrigo. If it
>is like most other museums it will never be complete.

Just one thing that still has me confused...

Who actually owns that collection at Dorrigo, some say Casey Jones, others
say DSRM, others say, vote the current mob out and you lose the
rollingstock with it. All too confusing...

I agree though, I'd like to see it open to the public. I'm sure all other
railfans who've seen half of NSW go into this "collection" would too...

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".