Re: Siege Mentality? (was Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures)

Chris Stratton <stratton.chris.cp@NOSPAMbhp.com> wrote in message
8vkcmm$ht3$1@gossamer.itmel.bhp.com.au">news:8vkcmm$ht3$1@gossamer.itmel.bhp.com.au...
> "robson" <robson@cia.com.au> wrote in message
> 3A1DB363.52A6CAD3@cia.com.au">news:3A1DB363.52A6CAD3@cia.com.au...
> >
> > The latest DSR&M Ltd newsletter calls for urgent funds to buy a
Centurion
> > Tank. Is there trouble brewing in Dorrigo that we don't know about? :-)
> >

> That's going to be used to stop trespassers trying to look at the
collection
> because, as the sign on the gate says, the museum is not yet open to the
> public.
> --
> Regards,
> Chris Stratton
> Wollongong, NSW, Australia
> Remove NOSPAM to reply

That attitude of not opening until it is finised is IMHO the reason why so
many enthusiasts have such a negative attitude towards Dorrigo. If it is
like most other museums it will never be complete.

Dave Malcolm