Re: Siege Mentality? (was Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures)

This trust has been mooted for years and still has not eventuated.  I would
like to see all interested parties get together and approach the NSW
government in getting this mob chucked out as they have not paid their $1
for their section of the rail line yet. The crap about the bridge is just
bull shit. What do others think.
Cheers

Rod Gayford

3a1ec38d$0$19420$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a1ec38d$0$19420$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...