Re: Siege Mentality? (was Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures)

"Rod Gayford" <rjaygee@eisa.net.au> wrote in message
8vn2es$nl5$1@news.eisa.net.au">news:8vn2es$nl5$1@news.eisa.net.au...
> This trust has been mooted for years and still has not eventuated.  I
would
> like to see all interested parties get together and approach the NSW
> government in getting this mob chucked out as they have not paid their $1
> for their section of the rail line yet. The crap about the bridge is just
> bull shit. What do others think.

If they pay the $1 then they will have to run trains, and they don't want to
do that, at least thats how it seems.

What about the crap where they call themselves Railway and Museum?

If they are first and foremost a Museum, then their business name is
misleading as it represents the Museum as a later attachment.

This thread has proved just how pathetic they really are. Nothing has come
from Dorrigo except Trevor trying to justify his existance amongst those who
know better..

I wont quote Rod Speed, but you know what I mean (PR)

Tony.