Re: Siege Mentality? (was Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures)

Tony Gatt wrote...

> If they pay the $1 then they will have to run trains, and they don't want
> do that, at least thats how it seems.

The delay in settlement is now impacting our earthworks. The embankment
which will join the Dorrigo Line to the display area has reached the
boundary. We are keen to finalise this, and (as mentioned elsewhere) State
Rail islooking at how they can at least sell the portions that are not
affected by the Bobo Road overbridge.

> What about the crap where they call themselves Railway and Museum?

It ties in with the organisations aims and objectives.

> If they are first and foremost a Museum, then their business name is
> misleading as it represents the Museum as a later attachment.

If we called ourselves Dorrigo Railway Museum and Steam Railway it would
just be a bigger mouthfull.

> This thread has proved just how pathetic they really are.

Only to those who want this to be the outcome.

> Nothing has come from Dorrigo except Trevor trying to justify his
existance amongst those who
> know better..

I was actually trying to answer the questions raised. If that justifies my
existence, then so be it.

> I wont quote Rod Speed, but you know what I mean (PR)

No, actually I don't.

Trevor