Re: Siege Mentality? (was Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures)

Trevor Edmonds wrote:

> Chris wrote...
>
> > Has anybody on this newsgroup has properly explained the CURRENT ownership
> > structure up there.
>
> I have mentioned some details in various postings. It depends when a piece
> of rolling stock was purchased. Ownership is currently a mix of Keith Jones,
> Keith Jones as trustee for the unincorporated version of DSRM, Fenit
> Holdings and DSRM Ltd. This is not an issue within DSRM, it only seems to be
> of concern to outsiders.

A number "outsiders" I have spoken to are concerned, because they paid for
items, which are now listed as belonging to Keith.  They lapsed their membership
because they were not happy with the direction of Dorrigo.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au