Re: Siege Mentality? (was Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures)

That steam roller was in the news (about10 years ago before all the legal
battles), along with some land the local council gave to them, there was a
bit of an uproar amongst the locals about it.

Chris

3a216849$0$15828$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a216849$0$15828$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...