Re: Riggs Creek Smash (language warning)

> As well maybe a new type of signal to indicate that you are entering
> TO territory with a large sign that says
> WARNING

In NZ, one thing I noticed was the use of purple lights in TO (or TWC -
Track warrant certicificate) territory to say the points were set and
locked.

P/R Points set for Main, Loop Exit clear,
R/P Points set for loop, loop exit clear.

Yellow replacing purple meant that the loop exit signal was at danger.

On the exits to the loops, signals only displayed purple or red, no yellow
indication.

Being a Victorian Signalling enthusiast.. I was so scared to see a train
rumble through a PURPLE light. Purple means stop in Victoria!

Tony.