Re: Riggs Creek Smash (language warning)

dmason@deakin.edu.au (Doug Mason) wrote in <8v4jtm$hmi$1@nnrp1.deja.com>:

>I think it is about time Freight Australia had a good look at there
>safety or there lack of, as all they seam to care about is getting the
>train there on time.  There safety record is shit.  They don’t have the
>locos to pull there trains, but they keep crashing them, and smashing
>up there wagons.  Some of the more known incidents so far are:
>Ararat
>Tongala
>Oaklands
>Riggs Creek

Two of the above were not at the fault of the train crew. They were
allegedly at fault of the fuck-wit truck drivers who drove out in front of
the train.

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".