Re: Riggs Creek Smash (language warning)

> The trouble with Annet keys , or indeed any sort of key locking system
> for points  is that it doesnt work in a train order environment where
> there are no signals, no interlockings .
> In the Ararat situation we had the absolutely ludicrous situation of
> the up home departure at Pyrenees loop displaying a green over red
> even though the road was set straight into the path of the opposing
> train.
> What a total mess.

Well to be correct, when the train left the loop with the green/red
signal the points were set for the main line.

(the problem was the points were not locked).

CTC all the way to Melbourne is the way to go.

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news