Re: Dorrigo 19th Century Treasures

John McCallum wrote...

> I am glad to hear that. The vehicles I was particularly referring to
> were a couple of very old livestock cars which looked as though they
> were starting to fall to pieces. They were up towards the buffer stops
> on the platform road.

I think I know the ones you are referring to. I can't remember what has been
done to one of them. The other has a tarp over it which covers nearly the
entire wagon. We have started to clear that road out, and move the rolling
stock onto the display site. The CUB set that was there was due for
maintenance, and it was deemed easier to move it onto the display site where
there is flat ground and easy access all around.

Trevor