Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures

Bill Bolton wrote:

> James Brook <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>
> > Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the tram museum have a smaller
> > operational collection when compared to the RTM?
>
> It has a larger "operational" collection as far as I'm aware.

Are you including the RTM's rolling stock in your figures? I'm sure the
tram museum would have more self-propelled vehicles. Without knowing
what they have, I would be suprised if they have as many operational
vehicles as the RTM's locomotives, carriages and goods rolling stock
combined.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: