Re: RTM 19th Century Treasures

Well roughly speaking:

7 stainless steel Sleeping cars
2     "       "   Lounge cars
2     "       "   Dining cars
1     "       "   Power van
11 end platform cars, Dub 63 + loopline cars
4 "N" cars
2  FS cars
1 VHO
4201
4306
4490
4520
4638
4803
4916
79 class
2705
S0 thats approx 39 bits of rolling stock in running order.

Then there are the locos which will get going with a "little" help:

3001
3642
5910
1709

So how much has the Tram Museum got going? (I am not having a go at any
one, I just want to know.)

rgds

James Brook wrote:

> Bill Bolton wrote:
> >
> > James Brook <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > > Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the tram museum have a smaller
> > > operational collection when compared to the RTM?
> >
> > It has a larger "operational" collection as far as I'm aware.
> >

> Are you including the RTM's rolling stock in your figures? I'm sure the
> tram museum would have more self-propelled vehicles. Without knowing
> what they have, I would be suprised if they have as many operational
> vehicles as the RTM's locomotives, carriages and goods rolling stock
> combined.
>
> --
> - James Brook -

> e-mail: