Re: [OT] ideal file size of a jpeg or gif image

Dave Proctor wrote:

> But that is what is so weird - you (you in the general sense, not you
> specifically) place things on the web so that others can look at them. I
> cannot understand why some people then go out of their way to make it so
> hard.

People place things on the web so people who are interested in that type
of thing can look at them. In my case, I am putting high quality photos
on the web for people who are interested in high quality photos. If you
actually looked at one of my other posts in this thread earlier today
you would have seen that I am trialing a way to display the photos which
automatically adjusts the size for whatever resolution you are using. I
don't see how this is making it "so hard".

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au