parallel tracks under different jurisdictions

Hi, I received the following as a 243kB MS-Word file by email today:

Dear Mr. Marsh,

I wish to advise that Trans Adelaide and Australian Rail Track Corporation
have in the past identified and addressed the concerns raised in your
E-mail.

The agreement covers all locations where parallel operation occurs

The agreement addresses the following areas:
· Incidents on one corridor endangering operations on the other corridor.
· Protocols between the two Train Controllers in the event of such an
incident.
· Complimentary site management and recovery plans in the event of an
incident occurring.
· Provision of a communications link between the Train Control Centres.

Similar arrangements are in place with other corridor owners where parallel
operations exist across the Australian Rail Track Corporation's interstate
standard gauge rail corridor.

Yours sincerely,

Malcolm Owens

Malcolm Owens