Re: [Ausloco] Alcos in Melboure

I photographed 4306 and 4490 with the down SA at the site of Beveridge
station at 1831 this evening. The pair of tuscan locos back-to-back
really looked good. :-)

http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/4306_4490_beveridge.jpg

Note: This image is copyright and must not be used for anything other
than personal non-profit use without my permission.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au