Re: Scenes of B80 in NSW.

Hey, without giving away your car's description, I think we must have seen
each other there wating for the  ATN train to depart. We missed the actual
departure after heading into Temora. We sure had a good train time from
then......trains to Stockinbingle, then more at Cootamundra ( first time I
have seen the triangle in use ) and a slow chase to Junee where we found
the cup special ( without knowing about it ).

Yes, a good day !

Regards
David Head
( from a Toyota 4WD/Subaru/Ford)