Scenes of B80 in NSW.

G'day all.
I'm recovering from a hectic two days chasing B80 around the
countryside. The empty ATN train departed Port Kembla Sunday arvo
hauled by L265, B80, L254 and once out of the fog around Robertson
some excellent sequences were recorded with the sun cooperating all
the way to dusk around Frampton, with the only hiccup being  the FA
grain blocking my shot at Gunning (if I'd known it was coming I could
have recorded an excellent crossing!)
Up early on Monday morning to follow 4306 & 4490 on the RTM train in
beautiful early morning light from Coota to Junee. It was here that
things got really interesting. As I sped south out of Junee intending
to record the RTM trtain on the Wagga viaduct  noticed a headlight on
a train heading into Junee from the south. To my surprise it turned
out to be T390 & T480 hauling a collection of log wagons and assorted
carriages from Victoria to Goulburn. A  frantic U-turn began a chase
back to Coota with some great sequences being recorded, especially on
the Bethungra spiral. Back to Junee to be in position to record L254,
B80, 845, 833 & L265 as they departed at 11.00, arriving at Temora at
trains getting priority to run the section from Stockinbingal to
Temora before the ATN train could leave, departure was not until arond
18.30, with some beautiful late afternoon glint shots being recorded
in a number of locations back to Stockinbingal. Last  two shots of the
day were of locos blasting away from Coota and then at absolutely
howling through Jindalee. Then followed the long drive home.
A few scenes taken fom the digital video recorded can be seen by going
to:
http://www.geocities.com/bevan_wall/B80.html.
Bevan Wall.