Re: Riggs Creek Smash (language warning)

> It would be safe if the key *was* secured somewhere, In an
> Electric Crosslock, or a Lever on a Mechanical Frame.  Keeping it
> in a 5P locked box however...

Umm, has anything changed at Ararat? The up end points are still Annett
Locked with the Annett key in a box with the 5P key locking it.  Down
end points have a point banned and are still spiked normal.

> > This is what the report said as well, I think. The report
> > also recommended a few other key locations with similar
> > safeworking procedures be rectified.
> > It did not name the locations, but stated there were others
> > (6? 9?).
>
> I'm lead to believe that it is the Master Key Locked Junctions in
> TO territory.

Also Krong Vale, that is just WSa lever at the junction, any one can
walk up to the points and change them at anytime (I think there is a
directive you have to stop and check the points are set for the intended
move).

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news