Re: Filling in Time Between Trains

james_ccj@my-deja.com (James C.) wrote in <8vb0st$23e$1@nnrp1.deja.com>:

>I brought a 4-twenty pie+coffee while waiting for Patrick train today
>at Bunbury. When I took my first bite NR's Steel link train rambled
>through the bridge. Quickly I stuff pie and coffee in my mouth and took
>out the camera. (I have no idea I can eat/drink so fast!!)

You ate 4 & 20 and are here to tell the tale? Amazing Stories #9872

Maybe the fact you ate it so fast was the only saving grace (-:

>Left a bit of catchup on the camera thou........:-)

I thought catchup was something you did when you read every post on
aus.rail except for Tezza and other select people *g,d,r*

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".