Re: Filling in Time Between Trains

In article <3a18ea27$2@news.iprimus.com.au>,
  "Erk" <erk@erkV69.com.au> wrote:
> Craig/Michael
>
> | 7. (can't believe nobody said this one yet)...EAT!  First stop on
any
> | photographic trip should be the local bakery (there's a real good
one at
> Kilmore
> | on the cnr of the Kilmore East road, and a couple of good ones at
> Seymour).
> | Hmmmmm.......donuts........(can't talk, eating......)

I brought a 4-twenty pie+coffee while waiting for Patrick train today
at Bunbury. When I took my first bite NR's Steel link train rambled
through the bridge. Quickly I stuff pie and coffee in my mouth and took
out the camera. (I have no idea I can eat/drink so fast!!)

Left a bit of catchup on the camera thou........:-)

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/