Re: Riggs Creek Smash (language warning)

mauried@tpg.com.au (Maurie Daly) wrote in
<3a17872c.38191772@can-news.tpg.com.au>:

>>Two of the above were not at the fault of the train crew. They were
>>allegedly at fault of the fuck-wit truck drivers who drove out in front
>>of the train.
>
>Id suggest that the Ararat accident also was not the fault of the
>train crew ,or indeed of Freight Australia, but was the fault of a
>totally unsafe safe working system.
>Key locked points on a main line which can be moved whilst a train is
>travelling towards them at full main line speed is hardly safe.

This is what the report said as well, I think. The report also recommended
a few other key locations with similar safeworking procedures be rectified.
It did not name the locations, but stated there were others (6? 9?).

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".