Re: Dorrigo 19th Century Treasures

Michael wrote...

> I rest my case. That has been my point all along. "They should have had
the
> foresight to buy it when it is available" - what if they weren't around or
> didn't have the funds when it was available?

Then they either wait for one to be made available for sale, or they miss
out. Thats reality. Just because you own something I want doesn't give me
the right to force you to sell it.

> What you have described above is the greed, which will probably see both
> those AD60's rust into nothing, instead of a proactive effort to see at
> least one operational, even if by another society.

So, when can I come around to your place and have a troll through your
possessions to see if there is anything I want? What you have is envy. As
for rusting to nothing, I was under 6039 last weekend. She looks pretty
good. She won't 'rust to nothing' in your lifetime, so you might as well
find another fantasy.

Trevor