Cityrail don't need guards (Was: [OT] Rod-o-matic (was: [OT] ideal file size of a jpeg or gif image))

cmgord@VICSIG.alphalink.com.au (Chris Gordon) wrote in
<3A080ED2.A666736@VICSIG.alphalink.com.au>:

>So David and Michael are you still having the drink at the pub during
>the Australian Open this year?
>
>If so lets us all know which pub and which day so we can all come and
>watch (and join in) a nice discussion on something like "Validating
>Metcards" or "Screen Size for a site or a page"

Or why Cityrail should go ahead with DOO

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".