Re: [OT] ideal file size of a jpeg or gif image

daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au (Dave Proctor) wrote in
<BsNN5.130292$bI6.5096698@news1.giganews.com>:

>> > Web designers mostly design for 800x600 (no higher).
>> >

>> My pages >>>> ARE <<<< designed for 800x600 as this is what I run my
>> computer at. (sorry about the shouting everyone else)
>
>A site which displays photos at higher than 800x600 is NOT designed for
>800x600 - and repeating your mantra that it is designed for 800x600 won't
>make it true.

Read what he said, Dave. Pages and a "site" are two different things.

Even a Rodbot could do better.

M.

(:

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".