Re: [OT] Rod-o-matic (was: [OT] ideal file size of a jpeg or gif image)

"Michael Kurkowski" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
8FE5CE782gunzelT333@203.164.20.149">news:8FE5CE782gunzelT333@203.164.20.149...
> daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au (Dave Proctor) wrote in
> <u2PN5.78346$YX4.2447278@news2.giganews.com>:
> >"Michael Kurkowski" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
> >8FE5CBE32gunzelT333@203.164.20.149">news:8FE5CBE32gunzelT333@203.164.20.149...
> >> daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au (Dave Proctor) wrote in

> >> Read what he said, Dave. Pages and a "site" are two different things.
>
> >I did read what he said - a "site" is composed of "pages" - if even one
> >of those pages is not suitable for 800x600, then the "site" is not. It
> >is like saying the XPT can do 160km/h from Sydney to Melbourne, when it
> >can only do it from Gerogery to Table Top (or thereabouts).
>
> A photo is technically not a "page". Hence if only the photos go over
> 800x600 and the rest of the pages don't then he's right and youre wrong.

Even a cretin child can see that a photo is a part of a change.

> >> Even a Rodbot could do better.
>
> >Pathetic really.
>
> You can keep chanting that mantra til the cows come home.

You get absolutely no say whatsoever on who can keep chanting that mantra.

> >> M.
>
> >> (:
>
> >That smiley won't save your bacon any time soon.
>
> You don't get to rule on bacon savings any time soon.

You have always been, and always will be, completely and utterly irrelevant.

> >btw, I expected some sort of a reply to a post I made in the "PIE"
> >thread in alt.ozdebate - why have you been lurking in there anyway? I
> >thought we were too noisy!
>
> Too noisy? Pah. aus.net.access is noisy.

Not as bad as aus.comms.mobile, with the "jjfool flaming contest" currently
underway.

Dave