Re: Cityrail don't need guards (Was: [OT] Rod-o-matic (was: [OT] ideal file size of a jpeg or gif image))

Why the <beep> would CityRail want DOO? with the instants of bushing/mugings
on trains?

3a094fe8$0$19419$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a094fe8$0$19419$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...